- Finely chop 2 echalions and fry them in a pan with butter until they turn golden. Add 3 medium leeks, sliced.
- Cook over a high heat for 5 minutes then cover and reduce the heat for 10 minutes. Cut 300g of fresh salmon into pieces. Cut 150g of soft goat’s cheese into cubes. Add the salmon and cheese to the pan and cook for a further 5 minutes. Preheat the oven to 210°C.
- Add 400ml of single cream, 70g grated Gruyère cheese and 1 teaspoon of strong mustard to the pan. Season with salt and pepper and mix well. Reduce for 10 minutes.
- Roll out puff pastry and place in a tart tin. Line the base with mustard.
- Take the pan off the heat. Beat 4 eggs together and add them to the pan. Turn the pan out on to the pastry, then put the tart in the oven and bake for 25 to 30 minutes